Sunday, June 20, 2010

Continuing On....

It's been 2 weeks since my last post. Haven't lost any more weight, but I haven't gained any either. I'm very proud of me. I've started to ride my exercise bike for 20 minutes 3 times a day, which is an unbelievable feat for me. Man, I've been very lazy! I've had a room set-up for exercise for the longest time, but I haven't been using it... now I am. Yea Jill! You go Jill!! Anyway, I keep my eyes open for little changes to make in my life that will help my journey to a more fit body. Here are some 400 calorie meals:



From McDonald's---> a cheese burger, a side salad with balsamic vinaigrette, and apple dippers.


From Subway---> 6" roast beef sandwich with pepper jack cheese and sliced apples.


From Wendy's ---> ultimate chicken grill sandwich and a mandarin orange cup.


Make it yourself ---> herbed cheese and tomato sandwich with an orange:


6 oz low fat cottage cheese


1 garlic clove, minced


2 TBS chopped fresh chives


dash salt and pepper


1 whole grain bagel


4 slices tomato


Place cottage cheese in blender and puree till smooth. Stir in garlic, chives, salt and pepper. Spread mixture on bagel and top with tomato slices. Eat with orange.




Every week, when you get off work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, when you get home make it a priority to get on your exercise bike and ride for 20 minutes. Don't allow yourself to eat supper until you have done your exercise. You'll feel very proud of yourself, like I do!!




I will weigh again Friday morning, June 25th, and see how much weight I have lost!




5 comments:

  1. Twenty minutes, three times a day equals sixty minutes of lost nap time. Mmmmm, count me out, but I'll cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you've always got my back, Ms. A.
    I'm on an extra pill now that makes me not sleepy all the time like before... so now I stay awake now and ride my bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puree cottage cheese? I took my head out of the garbage can long enough to write this. -- Oops! Buglauuugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Moke, you're such a winky! Cottage cheese is buglauuugh anyway, if you did nothing to it, it would still be buglauuugh... well to me anyway. I remember Susan Jane, and Ma too, used to take a canned pear and then add a spoon of cottage cheese to it and some grated cheddar cheese to that - it was pretty darn good.
    Anyway, if you can't take the pureed cottage cheese, buglauuugh, just used low cal cream cheese... you can't lose with cream cheese, man.

    ReplyDelete