Did any of you try my chili? After I blogged it, I had to fix a batch of it for myself... it lasts for a good 5 meals. Mmmmmm, I just love it!
I know all of you Rooftoppers are as fond of Cora Beth ("Pink Legs") as I am... she's a hoot & a half! Just love it when she forwards funny little sayings, she sure keeps me laughin'! Thought I'd publish some of 'em now. Get ready to chuckle!!!!!!!
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
6. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
7. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
8. Bad decisions make good stories.
9. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
10. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
11. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
12. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
13. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
14. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that?
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
THANK YOU CB!