Monday, November 23, 2009

THANKSGIVING LAUGHS

What are the feathers on a turkey's wings called?
Turkey feathers

What's the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot

Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yes - a building can't jump at all

What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?
Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving

How can you make a turkey float?
You need 2 scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey

What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
Plymouth Rock

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
The outside

Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks

Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play

HEY YOU ROOFTOPPERS! TELL US WHAT YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR!

3 comments:

  1. Those are really bad, Ida, but the how can you make a turkey float was kind of cute. Anyway, I read every, single one of your blogs, am a huge fan of yours!
    What I'm thankful for:
    1. My sons, daughters-in-law, grandsons, brothers & sisters, and all the rest of my Family and my Friends.
    2. I'm not married.
    3. I have a great job.
    4. My car Happy.
    5. My house.
    6. My sense of humor.
    7. I'm thankful that I'm "The Adaptor" and when crap happens I always make it through.
    8. Prayer.
    9. Mom & Daddy are together and in Heaven.
    10. Cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do ya get a turkey to cross the street?
    Get out the shotgun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Good one Al!
    Sure had a great Thanksgiving with you & Marlena, Clintrock, Joanna, Jazzy, Cash, Violet, and of course Moke & Kasey! Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete