Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jokes

I don't know about the rest of you Rooftoppers, but I love this cold weather... do believe I mentioned that before. Everybody's been fussin' and fussin' about the cold! Think people! Just think about it! In no time at all, it'll feel like 120 degrees out and like it's never gonna cool off! I think everybody forgets the sweatin' we do here durin' most of the year. I say, "Mr. Winter, you just stick around for as long as you'd like as far as I'm concerned."




A good friend of mine, Paul Gordy, I call 'im Paully, sent me the following jokes that you might find a little bit humorous. My favoirte is the last one.
How many men does it take to open a beer?
None. It should be opened when she brings it.
Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
When she starts a sentence with, "A man once told me..."
How do you fix a woman's watch?
You don't. There's a clock on the oven.
If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.
It's called wedding cake.
Why do men die before their wives?
Because they want to.
Women will never be equal to men, until they walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they're sexy.

_____________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment